Sweet Corn Coconut Cheese Chilli Sandwich.
You can cook Sweet Corn Coconut Cheese Chilli Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Coconut Cheese Chilli Sandwich
- It’s 1 cup of parboiled and half crushed Sweet Corns.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of pizza mix masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s As required of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 4 of high fiber wheat slices.
Sweet Corn Coconut Cheese Chilli Sandwich instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except butter and Sauce.Mix it very well..
- Apply butter on one side and on other side place Sweet Corn mixture cover with bread slice apply butter on top and grill in sandwich maker.
- Sandwich is ready cut serve hot with sauce.