Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg. Give dong cai a quick rinse and drain to remove impurities while retaining its flavor. Boil water in a small pot. In this video, I'll be showing you on how to cook the fish balls and fish cake from my previous video on "How To Make Fish Paste With A Mixer", and prepare.
Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You can find something for parties at home, treating guests, and everyday meals. Delicious noodle soup made with rice noodle sticks (bee hoon) served with Asian-style fish balls and super easy to make soup will quickly become your favorite. You can cook Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg
- It’s of Main.
- You need 100 grams of bee hoon (rice vermicelli).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dong cai (preserved Chinese cabbage).
- It’s of Other.
- You need 700 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of sesame oil.
For bee hoon (rice vermicelli) (used in this recipe), soak in water for half hour until softened and blanch in boiling water for about a minute. Divide cooked noodles to serving bowls and ladle cooked fish balls and soup stock over. I used packages of fresh udon noodles in my soup, but you can also use dry udon. Add the dry udon directly to the broth and let it cook for a minute or two. Fish slice bee hoon soup. is among the popular choices of Chinese food to eat at a hawker centre.
Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg step by step
- Give dong cai a quick rinse and drain to remove impurities while retaining its flavor..
- Boil water in a small pot. When water starts boiling, cook bee hoon for not more than 2 minutes..
- Add dong cai and crack egg into pot. Give a quick stir to the ingredients till soup turns milky..
- Serve in a big bowl. Add sesame oil and white pepper powder to taste..
Want to make healthier and better informed choices Hence, those who need to watch their sodium intake should eat this dish very occasionally. Noodle Soup with Pork and Pickled Greens can be made with different kinds of pickled greens, but Tianjin preserved vegetables or Tianjin dong cai (天津冬菜) is a type of preserved cabbage from Duck eggs are used over chicken eggs due to their high fat content, although we have made our own. Soup is an important element on a Chinese family's dinner table. Back in Beijing when I was living with my parents, my mom would serve soup every day along with steamed. Mee Hoon Kueh is one of my favourite childhood dishes.