Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato. Try this Spicy Prawns with Tomato recipe, or contribute your own. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. A tomato based prawn curry with potent flavors from a generous use of spices and chilli kick.
Bring to the boil, then lower. This spicy, low-fat curry is sure to become a favourite. Swap the prawns for chunks of white fish or chicken to vary it, from BBC Good Food magazine. You can cook Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato
- Prepare 500 grams of Prawn (small).
- You need 1 cup of Tomato ( finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Spring onions ( chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need pinch of Black pepper powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 piece of green chillies( slit).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 box of bean vermicelli.
Spicy fried prawns with tomato sauce. Decorated by pepper, paprika, fennel, herbs and bay leaves. Cool, refreshing and perfect for hot summer days! Tomato Charu – Andhra Style Spicy Tomato Rasam.
Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato instructions
- Cook bean vermicelli in water with little salt ,strain and keep aside..
- Heat oil in saucepan, add garlic and then spring onions,salt and tomato. Cook for 2-3 min..
- Add prawns and other ingredients (except cornstarch) and cook until prawns are cooked. Add a little water if getting dry while cooking..
- Add cornstarch to 1/2 cup water and dissolve. Then add this mix to prawn and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Serve hot with cooked bean vermicelli..
Both the recipes are easy and taste good. You can choose as per your preference. This is an easy, tangy and tasty tomato rasam made without tamarind and rasam powder. There are many recipes for making tomato rasam. A dry prawn with tomato masala is made dry prawns cooked with ridge gourd in a flavourful spicy tomato masala.