Whole Egg Microwave Maple Custard.
You can have Whole Egg Microwave Maple Custard using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Egg Microwave Maple Custard
- It’s 1 of Egg (whole egg).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maple syrup (or maple jam).
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract (if you have).
Whole Egg Microwave Maple Custard instructions
- Add the egg and sugar to a heat-resistant contained and mix well. Add cornstarch sifted through a tea strainer. Mix well to avoid clumping..
- Add milk and mix. Microwave at 600W for 2 minutes. Remove and mix well..
- Microwave again for 2 minutes. Mix, then microwave for 1 minute..
- Finally add maple syrup and vanilla extract, mix well, and it's complete. The maple syrup has a great fragrance..