Crumbed Pork with Lemon & Thyme.
You can have Crumbed Pork with Lemon & Thyme using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crumbed Pork with Lemon & Thyme
- It’s 600 grams of Pork leg schnitzel.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Bread crumb.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh thyme, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil for shallow frying.
- It’s 1/2 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Crumbed Pork with Lemon & Thyme step by step
- Get your bowls ready. 1 bowl for your flour- Crack some black pepper and salt and mix with flour..
- Crack an egg, add a little water and whisk in your 2nd bowl..
- 3rd bowl is your crumb mix- bread crumb, thyme, parsley, garlic, parmesan and lemon zest..
- Coat your pork in flour, dip in egg wash and gently coat in bread mix..
- Shallow fry in oil in a non stick pan on medium heat until golden brown on both sides..
- Drain on paper towel before serving with a nice salad and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Enjoy!!.