Paalak Paneer Ravioli.
You can cook Paalak Paneer Ravioli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paalak Paneer Ravioli
- Prepare 1/4cup of Blanched spinach paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Paneer.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kitchen king masala.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise for dip.
- It’s of Processed cheese for garnish.
Paalak Paneer Ravioli instructions
- Make a dough with spinach paste,few water, Salt…rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Now take a mixing bowl and add Paneer and spices…mix well.
- Now take a small part of dough and roll out & cut small size of ravioli with Cookie cutter.
- Now fill the filling and cover with another…press the edges and boil for 2 minutes in hot water….
- Take out and Garnish with Cheese… Serve hot.