4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding. It starts with chia seeds, tiny little seeds that are packed with nutrition… see all the health benefits of chia seeds here. There are a TON of chia seed recipes out there The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. Chia Seed Pudding with vanilla is the BEST and perfect for a healthy vegan breakfast, dessert, to-go snacks & meals.
Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! Chia seed pudding is a ridiculously easy to make treat. To learn more about this recipe (including the written instructions) follow the link below to my. You can cook 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 cups of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (you can use full cream milk or even double cream yogurt).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional).
- Prepare of blueberries and strawberries, for topping.
With just four ingredients — chia seeds, protein powder, pineapple, and almond milk — it's the epitome of easy. Use your favorite vanilla protein This super simple pudding tastes just like coconut cream pie and requires pretty much no prep work. Grab four ingredients — chia seeds, vanilla. Chocolate Chia Pudding is an easy & healthy breakfast recipe that tastes like chocolate.
4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding step by step
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything..
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick, just add more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so..
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier. When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with berries and enjoy..
Chia pudding is a mix of chia seeds with liquid, usually any kind of milk. Once you let mixed ingredients sit overnight, they form tapioca like pudding. I prefer basic vanilla chia seed pudding, but I've always been a vanilla ice cream person too. If vanilla isn't your thing, here are some great flavor options How Long Can You Keep Chia Seed Pudding? This recipe uses all natural ingredients and is not a processed food.