Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers.
You can create Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers by using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook that:
Ingredients of Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 oz of pepper jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 2 of scallions, minced.
Monterey Jack Turkey Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl, gently hand-mix together the ground turkey, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic powder and black pepper..
- Add the minced scallions and shredded cheese. Gently fold together by hand..
- Form into patties. I usually do 5 oz patties. (Photo shows a double batch. We've got a big family).
- Cook them however you'd cook a beef burger. I prefer the grill. They're fantastic grilled over indirect charcoal heat with added hickory smoking chips in a pouch below the cooking zone. On a weeknight I'll just throw them on the gas grill over medium heat and cook them up much faster. They're still great. They could be cooked inside in a skillet or on a griddle. Up to you..
- Serve with whole-wheat buns, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, and the condiments of your choice..