Baked Zucchini Ziti. This Zucchini Baked "Ziti" from Delish.com is pasta-free, but don't worry—all the flavor remains intact. This baked ziti is absolutely delicious and whenever I make people come back for thirds! Rub two shallow baking pans with olive oil.
Zucchini Baked Ziti or Zucchini Lasagna Zucchini Baked Ziti is keto friendly, low carb and sugar free meal. I honestly do not miss not having the pasta. Transfer ziti mixture to prepared baking dish. You can cook Baked Zucchini Ziti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini Ziti
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 28 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta or cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 8.5 oz of Ziti noodles.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Baked Ziti is an American classic pasta bake made with a tomato based meat sauce similar to Bolognese. "Ziti" is a type of pasta that looks like penne, except it's got a smooth surface rather than. This healthy baked ziti comes with zucchini. This healthy baked ziti looks pretty and tastes delicious. Like a big pan of warm comfort on a cold day when there's nothing else to do but.
Baked Zucchini Ziti step by step
- Chop zucchini into 1 inch pieces add to bowl.
- Add the next 6 ingredients to zucchini and mix well..
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray and layer ingredient sauce and noodles mixture then mozzarella cheese repeat ending with cheese on top cover with foil..
- Bake covered at 375 for 45-60mins or until bubbly, stirring halfway during cooking time may be needed..
- Serve with salad and bread sticks.
Layered PAM sprayed Pyrex baking dishes like so. This amazing baked ziti recipe is lightened up with roasted vegetables. This baked ziti has all of lasagna's saucy, mozzarella-topped appeal, but is easier to pull off on a regular weeknight. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Recipe – Crisp, tender zucchini sticks oven-roasted to perfection. Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet.