Strawberry coconut chocolate cake. This Strawberry Coconut Cake is a delicious and easy-to-fix dessert that's perfect for summer. Made from a box cake mix plus fresh strawberries and Strawberry Coconut Cake: It's been a while since I made and shared a cake here on IBC, which is sort of odd because of my fondness for cake. A delicious and moist strawberry coconut cream cake with an amazing coconut cream cheese frosting!
So as soon as Pillsbury sent me this Strawberry Cake Mix, I knew. Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream Chocolate Frosting [RE], Strawberry Coconut White Chocolate Upside Down Cake [RE], Strawberry When the cake has cooled, spread the coconut cream on top. After the coconut whipped cream is spread out, lay strawberries on in a spiraled form. You can have Strawberry coconut chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry coconut chocolate cake
- Prepare 250 g of self rising flour.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- It’s 200 g of magarine.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 g of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1 tbs of milk (optional).
- Prepare of Grated chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of strawberry essence.
This is a delicious cake roll , the chocolate , strawberries and coconut all compliment each other. This cake roll really is not that hard to make and Unroll the cooled cake ; Spread the mixture evenly all over the cake ; top with the sliced strawberries and roll up the cake ; place on your serving platter. Spread the top of each cake with hazelnut chocolate spread, some whipped cream and strawberries and layer the cakes. Don't assemble more than an hour before serving.
Strawberry coconut chocolate cake step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients and set aside. Measure them then preheat the oven. Font forget to grease the baking tin.
- Cream magarine and sugar together till pale.
- Add eggs one by one then strawberry essence. Mix them using a mwiko or handmixer.
- Add sieved flour bit by bit as you fold in till well incorporated.
- Add chocolate and dessicated coconut the mix. I added the milk..
- Pour in the baking tin and bake at 180 degrees for 40mins.
- Let it cool.
Strawberry Coconut Carrot Cake – Nothing complicated, simply bake the layers, make the buttercream, frost and Anyway, carrot cake is a classic. Thing is, you guys know that I'm typically all about chocolate cakes. strawberry coconut cake – now that is something I should definitely try. Sweet strawberries are delicious with this coconut cake frosted with a light cream cheese frosting. The flavors are perfectly balanced and the cake is stunning, yet easy to decorate. If making more than a couple hours ahead of time, store in refrigerator.