Beefy Queso Dip. Making queso dip from scratch is much easier than you may think, and it tastes better than This delicious and easy party appetizer, beef queso dip, is incredibly delicious. Beef up your appetizer lineup with our beefy queso dip. Only three ingredients required, plus chips.
Grab the recipe for this Beef Queso Dip aka the most epic queso ever created! Made with real cheese (no velveeta here) and super delish seasoned beef! This delicious Queso Dip With Ground Beef is the perfect appetizer for the Super Bowl. You can cook Beefy Queso Dip using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy Queso Dip
- It’s 2 of and 1/2 lbs ground beef.
- It’s 1 of Large sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 2 packets of regular Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Slap ya mama Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 2-15 oz of cans white queso blanco.
- You need 1 of lb-7oz jar of salsa con queso.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel (I used Fire Roasted).
- Prepare of Frito corn chips (Scoops).
Dip into this cheesy, beefy, delicious dip. Finally, a real food creamy beef queso dip without any processed cheese. I'm definitely adding this recipe to our list of favorite game-day foods! Beef Queso Dip is an easy cheesy party dip, perfect for dipping and dunking!
Beefy Queso Dip instructions
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium high heat with the onions and add the cajun seasoning.
- Make the taco seasoning according to the directions with water then add to beef mixture.
- Add the can of Rotel but drain the liquid in the can first.
- Cook the mixture DOWN making it thick this will take at least 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add both cans of white queso and stir until melted on medium to medium high heat.
- Add the salsa con queso (you may not need the whole jar) just keep adding and stirring till you think it is the right consistency.
- Heat the mixture until everything is melted together and bubbly taste it to see if it needs anything.
- Take off heat and let it cool (try not to eat it all) then place in a Tupperware and chill in the fridge until you need it !!.
- Serve WARM with the Scoops and you will get compliments !! ENJOY !! 😋😘😘😋.
It's the perfect appetizer to serve before a Mexican feast of Shrimp Tacos or Easy Fish Tacos! This simple beef queso dip is made with NO PROCESSED cheese. Make it in the microwave or on the stovetop, but make it because it's amazing! I love this beef queso dip recipe. I make it a lot for parties and when I have friends over.