Instant pot beans and weenies. Here's how to cook INSTANT POT BLACK BEANS. Two fool-proof methods included, including healthy recipes to use them in. I never thought I'd be the type of person who cooks her own beans from scratch, but thanks to the Instant Pot, I have officially become that person.
Until I got an Instant Pot! Now I'm a bean cooking machine and I freaking love it! It's easy, it's fast and I gotta say it's way better all around! You can cook Instant pot beans and weenies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot beans and weenies
- It’s 1/2 can of Tomato juice.
- You need 2 lbs of sausage sliced (Cajun sausage).
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- You need Dash of hot sauce.
- You need 3 cans of bushes grilling baked beans I use bourbon and drown sugar.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño diced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic (I use the jar garlic that you keep in the Refrigerator).
What Types of Beans Can You Cook in an Instant Pot? There's really only one type of bean I wouldn't bother cooking. Tips for the Best Instant Pot Beans. Cooking times will be similar for other electric pressure cookers.
Instant pot beans and weenies instructions
- Sauté onions, jalapeños, meat and garlic (for 10mins).
- Add all rest of the ingredients pressure cook for 10 minutes release pressure and enjoy 😊.
- Notes- can be cooked on stove top or crockpot pot. If you make this would love to see pictures..
- Serve with cornbread, Jalapeño cornbread,cheesy garlic bread, rolls, or a crusty bread 🥖.
Plant Based Instant Pot White Beans with Tomatillos and Poblanos from plantbasedinstantpot.com. · Fresh beans in less than an hour? These Vegan Refried Beans are made completely from scratch using dried Pinto Beans and an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Instant Pot Refried Beans made from scratch are the BEST! This easy, vegan refried beans recipe uses a NO SOAK method of pressure cooking the beans keeping every bit of flavor and are great will all your favorite Vegan Mexican Recipes! Homemade refried beans are made oil free, low-fat and so.