Chocolate Vermicelli Kheer.
You can cook Chocolate Vermicelli Kheer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Vermicelli Kheer
- Prepare 1 packet of Vermicelli (Sevaiyan).
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 650 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milkmaid (optional).
- It’s 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need as needed of Choco chips for garnish.
Chocolate Vermicelli Kheer instructions
- Fry vermicelli in 2 tbsp ghee till golden. Add boiled milk and let it simmer on slow flame till vermecelli is well cooked. Keep stirring continuosly..
- Add sugar, milkmaid, cocoa powder and chocolate syrup and mix well. Cook for few more minutes till everything is blended together and the kheer reaches required consistency. Please adjust sugar and milkmaid to your family preference..
- Switch off the flame and pour the remaining 1 tbsp ghee on top..
- Let it cool slightly. Garnish with chocolate chips while serving..
- You can also cool it completely and refrigerate it overnight. It becomes more creamier and tastes much better when chilled. ENJOY!!!!.