Tricolour Mawa Coconut ladoo.
You can have Tricolour Mawa Coconut ladoo using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tricolour Mawa Coconut ladoo
- You need 1 cup of Mawa.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tbs of orange essence.
- It’s 4 tbs of betel paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of green and orange food colour.
- You need 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
Tricolour Mawa Coconut ladoo step by step
- Slice the coconut and peel the black skin of coconut. Grind the coconut without adding water..
- Transfer the grated coconut and add mawa, powdered sugar. Combine together and make a dough. If you want you can add a little amount of milk..
- Now divide the dough into three parts. In one part add orange essence,orange food colour and mix..
- Now in second part add betel paste, cardamom powder, green food colour and combine. In third part add only vanilla essence and mix..
- Now take small portion of green dough and roll to give ladoo shape. Now top of green dough coat with orange dough and on the top of that dough coat with white dough. Roll the ladoo in your palm firmly..
- Now prepare other ladoos by using the different colour combination of your choice and make different colour ladoo from inside and outside..
- Now coat with dessicated coconut and keep aside..
- Garnish the ladoos with dry fruits and serve..