Vermicelli upma SEMIYA UPMA. Semiya upma recipe – one of the everyday breakfasts of south India. Semiya upma is a popular South Indian breakfast made with wheat vermicelli, spices, herbs, and peanuts. Also known as vermicelli upma, it is a beginners. finally, serve semiya upma with hot masala chai for morning breakfast.
Traditionally upma is made from rava (cream of wheat), but you can also make it with vermicelli (seviyan) and it. Semiya Upma Recipe, yet another quick and easy to make upma with Vermicelli, mixed veggies and mild spices. Usually Semiya Upma is served with Coconut Chutney. You can have Vermicelli upma SEMIYA UPMA using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli upma SEMIYA UPMA
- Prepare of ingredients.
- Prepare 2 bowl of vermicelli.
- You need 3 tbsp of raw peanuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of urad dal.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 tsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- Prepare 2 glass of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
A very healthy breakfast to start a wonderful morning! Vegetable Semiya upma and is one of my favorite dish. I prefer thin vermicelli for upma and thick ones for vermicelli payasam. Upma Recipe: A popular South Indian breakfast dish Vermicelli Upma also known as Semiya Upma.
Vermicelli upma SEMIYA UPMA instructions
- Take a vessel boil 02 glass water..
- Add 02 bowls vermicelli to it. Also,add 01 tsp salt,01 tsp oil. Let it cook for 3-4 min. Don't over cook vermicelli otherwise it will become mussy..
- Strain water and keep cooked vermicelli aside..
- Now,take a pan add 02-03 tsp oil.
- Add 02-03 tbsp raw peanuts and fry it for about 2-3 min or till the time they become cruncy.
- Now add 2 tbsp urad dal and fry for 1 min..
- Add green chilli and curry leaves and stir it well.
- Add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and let it crackle..
- Add cooked vermicelli and add salt to taste.
- Mix it well and serve it hot for breakfast or snacks.
A light and healthy breakfast option, this upma recipe is made from. Semiya Upma also known as Vermicelli Upma is a quick and easy to prepare tasty breakfast. Semiya Upma also known as Vermicelli Upma is made by tossing roasted vermicelli noodles with onions, tomatoes, vegetables and spices. Semiya Upma is a simple and easy breakfast recipe. You can add any vegetables of your choice to make the dish more wholesome and filling.