Strawberry coconut cake. Strawberry Coconut Cake: It's been a while since I made and shared a cake here on IBC, which is sort of odd because of my fondness for cake. Soft, tender, strawberry cake – layered between creamy coconut cream cheese frosting. Topped with shredded coconut and fresh strawberries – this Strawberry Coconut Cake is a beautiful.
This cake recipe highlights strawberries in their truest form by layering them with a thick, sweet frosting and moist yellow cake made from. From Lauren: This stunning Strawberry Coconut Flour Cake recipe comes from my friend Melanie Christner. Melanie is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner like me and also a Certified GAPS Instructor. You can cook Strawberry coconut cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry coconut cake
- Prepare of Strawberry essence.
- It’s 300 g of self rising flour.
- Prepare 200 g of oil.
- You need 200 g of castor sugar.
- It’s 50 g of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need of Some strawberries.
This strawberry and coconut poke cake is topped with some whipped cream and fresh strawberries. It's a very simple and easy recipe to make cake from scratch and it's a definite winner and one which. Sweet strawberries are delicious with this coconut cake frosted with a light cream cheese frosting. The flavors are perfectly balanced and the cake is stunning, yet easy to decorate.
Strawberry coconut cake instructions
- Measure the ingredients and set aside. Pre heat the oven and grease your tin.
- Sieve the flour in a different bowl..
- Cream the sugar and oil together. You can use a spatula or a whisk.
- Break the eggs separately and mix them together.
- Add the strawberry essence and mix well..
- Add flour bit by bit and use a hand mixer to mix..
- Add the dessicated coconut and mix gently by folding in..
- Milk is optional. You can add if the consistency is wanting..
- Pour in the baking tin. And bake at 180degrees for 45mins.
- Whip your cream and freeze to settle.
- Then crum coat your cake after it has cooled and later decorate as per your preference.
Strawberry Coconut Carrot Cake – Nothing complicated, simply bake the layers, make the buttercream, frost and DONE, and SO pretty too! @halfbakedharvest.com. Strawberry Coconut Cake – a light, moist, heavenly coconut cake topped with creamy frosting; served with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce. A guaranteed way to make any occasion. Once the cakes are completely cool, place one cake onto a cake stand and spread with some coconut frosting. Thinly slice a few strawberries and arrange on top of the frosting.