Vermicelli Upma.Southindian breakfast.
You can cook Vermicelli Upma.Southindian breakfast using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Upma.Southindian breakfast
- It’s 1 bowl of Vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need of 1/2 cup chopped capsicum.
- Prepare of 1/2 cup chopped carrot.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup boiled corn.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup peas.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup beans.
- It’s of 8-10 currypatta.
- You need of 1 green chilli finely chopped.
- You need of 8-10 cashewnuts.
- Prepare of 1 tbsp soaked urad dal.
- It’s of 1 tsp mustard seeds.
- You need of 1/2 tsp grated ginger.
- You need of 1/2 tsp asafoetida.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Corriander leaves.
- You need of 1½ cup water.
- It’s of 2 tbsp ghee.
Vermicelli Upma.Southindian breakfast instructions
- Firstly roast the vermicelli at medium flame till golden brown. Remove from the heat. In same pan heat ghee.Add mustard seeds, urad dal and cashews. Roast them well.Add currypatta,green chili, ginger and asafoetida..
- Add chopped onion and sauté until transparent. Add all veggies and add salt so the veggies release the moisture and cook fast.Add water bring it to boil on high flame. Add vermicelli and stir well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Cook till all the water absorbed. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..