Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce. Use a food processor or an immersion blender to pulse the peanuts until smooth. Spring rolls are great, but peanut sauce* elevates them to AMAZING! Serve with dipping sauce and sriracha, if desired.
I can't wait to try this spring rolls with the sauce, I really like peanut flavor. Thank you for the nice recipe! Roll 'em up and dip these vegan summer rolls in sweet and spicy peanut sauce. You can have Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- It’s of For the Vegetables:.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s of Shredded purple cabbage.
- You need of Red bell pepper cut it into thin matchsticks.
- It’s of Green bell peppers (jalapeño) cut it into thin matchsticks.
- Prepare of Cut celery into lengthwise.
- Prepare of Cut mango into lengthwise (you can replace it with avocado).
- It’s of Chopped cilantro and basil.
- Prepare of To wraps:.
- Prepare of Rice paper wrappers (you can find at Asian store).
- You need of Note: In this recipe I used two sheets of rice paper wrappers in every roll.
- Prepare of For Peanut Sriracha sauce:.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of sugar (depending how much sweetness you like).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayennes powder (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Soy sauce.
- You need 1-2 tsp of or more lemon juice (you can replaced it with rice vinegar).
- You need of Sriracha (optional).
- Prepare of Water as needed (sorry I didn’t measure the water, I just added little by little until I reach the right consistency).
Eating fresh vegetables has never been this delicious! This is a recipe I come back to over and over again. I LOVE making these Vegan Rice Paper Rolls and serving them with lots and lots of peanut sauce. Homemade Fresh Summer Rolls with Easy Peanut Dipping Sauce are healthy, adaptable, and make a wonderful light dinner, lunch, or appetizer.
Rainbow Vegetables Rolls with Peanut Sriracha Dipping Sauce instructions
- To prepare the dipping sauce: Simply add all the sauce ingredient in the blender except lemon juice, then add water. Blend it until smooth. If it isn’t enough water, then add a little water at a time until you reach the consistency you want. Add lime juice, and taste it. Set asides..
- To set up the spring roll station: Fill a large bowl with warm water to soaked/wet the rice paper sheets..
- Usually I arranged all my vegetables like this. It makes it easier for me to reach them..
- Prepared two plates. One for rolling and another one to put the rolls after rolled..
- To roll: Quickly dip two sheets of rice papers (you can use one sheet)in the lukewarm water to moisten the entire surface of the paper..
- Lay the wet rice papers on the plate. Place the shredded lettuce close to the bottom edge of the paper, then continue arrange a small pinch each of the vegetables..
- Grab the lower edge of the rice paper and lettuce and start rolling up the spring roll, fold in the right and left sides, then finish rolling up the spring roll all the way to the end..
- Repeat the rolling process with the rest of the ingredients. Then cut the spring rolls into 2 or 4 depending on the length of the rolls you made. (Mine, I cut each roll into 4 sizes of sushi rolls).
- Lastly plating your vegetables rolls beautifully, and serve with peanut sauce (I added the sriracha into peanut sauce just before serving, and mixed it together)..
- Your vegetables rolls are ready, Enjoy!.
This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to chicken skewers, noodle/veggie bowls, or raw vegetables. If I have leftover veggies from making the rolls, I. These healthy Rainbow Spring Rolls with a spicy Vietnamese peanut sauce are a colorful vegetarian recipe perfect for Spring's fresh veggie bounty. Typically, spring rolls are dipped either in a hoisin sauce made with peanut butter or a light and tangy fish sauce made with lime juice, garlic and chiles. Spam Fries With Sriracha Dipping SauceLou Lou Girls.