Fiesta Corn Dip.
You can have Fiesta Corn Dip by using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is what you need to do to create it:
Ingredients of Fiesta Corn Dip
- It’s 2 cans of Mexicorn (drained), Delmonte Fiesta Corn at my grocery.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel (hot- add juice to the dip).
- Prepare 2 cups of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 6 of green onions (diced).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sour cream.
- It’s to taste of Hot sauce -.
Fiesta Corn Dip step by step
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Chill at least one hour before serving.