Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta. Easy Ricotta Baked Ziti with Sausage Recipe: Learn How To Make Baked Ziti with the No-Boil Method. Cheesy and delicious! (Plus, Slow Cooker instructions!). Preparation Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Once you try this cheesy baked ziti with ricotta, you'll find yourself craving it again and again! Like today… I couldn't resist and made a fabulous dinner of ziti pasta with ricotta. If you don't believe me, I will show you. 😉 Once you try this dish, you'll find yourself. You can have Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta
- Prepare 1 lb of ziti noodles.
- Prepare 4 C of tomato-meat sauce (see my recipes if needed).
- It’s 1 T of crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 8 oz of ricotta cheese.
A big, juicy, Baked Ziti with ricotta, the mother of all baked pastas! Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake…. It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese. Get ready for the best vegan baked ziti recipe out there!
Spicy Ziti w/ Ricotta step by step
- Boil noodles until al dente. Drain. Run under cool water to stop the cooking process. Drizzle with olive oil or butter to prevent oxidation..
- Bring meat sauce to a simmer. Add crushed pepper flakes. Cook 5 minutes..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine noodles and meat sauce. Mix together..
- Add ricotta cheese. Mix together..
- Alternatively, transfer to a casserole dish after adding ricotta cheese, sprinkle mozzarella or parmesean atop, and bake at 400° for approximately 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly..
- Variations; Grilled vegetables, diced tomatoes, roasted or raw bell peppers, roasted or creamed garlic, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, salami, capicola, pepperjack cheese, mushrooms, mozzarella, grilled sausage, goat cheese, eggplant, leeks, ramps, lemon, marjoram, parsley, paprika, chives, scallions, rosemary, thyme, basil, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, romano, heavy cream, Italian seasoning, celery seed, fennel seed, peppercorn melange, zucchini, yellow squash, capers,.
Moist and creamy, filled with homemade vegan mozzarella and ricotta cheeses and just like grandma used to make. It's easy to make, perfect for weeknight dinners and too dang good to pass up on. A baked ziti with ricotta and ground beef gives the same hearty feel as lasagna, but it's easier to throw together. Add some extra veggies to up the nutrients. If you're feeling like having a hearty pasta dish, but lasagna just seems way too complicated, you might want to try baked ziti with ricotta and ground.