Kunafa (Vermicelli Kunafa). After many requests and trials we came up with a simplified version of vermicelli kunafa with locally available ingredients. Do give it a try and let us. Kunafa Recipe is known as Queen of Arabic dessert.
Stove Top Vermicelli Kunafa or Semiya Kunafa is easy to make and takes just few minutes to make. This recipe is not easy to make but needs basic. To begin making Vermicelli Kunafa Recipe With Paneer & Cheese Cream Filling, start by preparing the layering. You can have Kunafa (Vermicelli Kunafa) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kunafa (Vermicelli Kunafa)
- You need of For kunafa covering.
- Prepare 300-350gm. of roasted fine vermicelli or kunafa dough.
- You need 1 pinch of orange food colour.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of For Kunafa filling.
- Prepare 100gm. of cream or processed cheese.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of For Slurry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of For Sugar Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup or 3/4 cup of Sugar (According to taste).
- It’s 1/2 cup or 3/4 cup of Water (According to taste).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rose or kevdaa or orange blossom essence.
Break the vermicelli with fingers in a large bowl and add butter to it. Find Kunafa Documentation here (Work in progress). Web apps framework without using Let us know how is your experience with Kunafa. Easy to use, high level framework in.
Kunafa (Vermicelli Kunafa) step by step
- Keep roasted vermicelli in a mixing bowl. Add butter and colour and mix everyting. Press vermicelli with you palm and mix nicely with butter. Keep aside..
- At first we will make slurry of cornflour and milk without any lump.Now we will prepare the filling. For this heat a non-stick pan and add milk. when milk is warm add slurry and stir continuously to avoid any lump..
- Add cheese. Stir continuously to mix everything well and once the mixture is thick it is done..
- Now take 2 non-stick pans. Apply butter generously, evenly and nicely on both the pans. It is time to start layering. After butter add half of the vermicelli in the pan. With the help of a small katori press vermicelli to stick well in the pan. then pour the cheese filling. Avoid filling to be stuck to the sides of pan..
- Put the pan on low flame and cook kunafa from 8-10 minutes while covering the pan. Now we have to flip the sides to cook upper side also. for this take another butter greased pan. Keep this pan on the kunafa pan with bottom side up. Flip the kunafa into the second pan very very carefully. Now the cooked side is up and to be cooked part is below. Now again cook the kunafa for 5-6 minutes.
- In between we will prepare the sugar syrup. For this we will take equal amount of sugar and water in a pan. Keep the flame low and let dissolve the sugar completely. After that add the essence and it is done. keep aside..
- Now Kunafa is ready. Pour the sugar syrup on all over it with the help of spoon. Cut them into pieces for serving. Enjoy!.
Kunafa / Kunafe is an Arabic sweet and of course, it can also known as the "'Queen of Sweets"". Recipe of kunafa pastry uses vermicelli, khoya, rabri, cheese and butter as its main contents. Read Blog about How to Make Kunafa Recipe (Kunafa Pastry) and health & fitness, step by step recipes. An easy kunafa made with mozarella cheese and semolina pudding, for that perfect cheesy/creamy balance. Soaked with a rosewater orange blossom syrup!