Panboiled Buttery Ravioli.
You can have Panboiled Buttery Ravioli using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panboiled Buttery Ravioli
- Prepare of Ravioli——————–.
- You need 9 ounces of ravioli fresh not frozen.
- You need 4 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of Water—————————.
- Prepare 1 quart of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
Panboiled Buttery Ravioli instructions
- This is the pasta. It's four cheese ravioli..
- Heat the water to boiling with the olive oil and salt. Add the ravioli pasta..
- Slice the butter and garlic clove..
- When the pasta has boiled as instructed on the package reserve 1 cup of the water but drain the rest..
- Add the butter and garlic. Simmer 4 minutes..
- Gently stir till the butter melts and becomes creamy. Add parsley and stir in gently..
- Add the pepper, serve I hope you enjoy!!! This goes well with a crispy salad..