Spaghetti And Salmon In Orange Ginger Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti And Salmon In Orange Ginger Sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti And Salmon In Orange Ginger Sauce
- It’s 100 grams of spaghetti.
- Prepare of ORANGE GINGER SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pounded or grated ginger.
- You need of SALMON OPTION.
- It’s 2 of salmon fillet or 8 slice of salmon belly.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 of fresh coriander leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 of of fresh lemon juice.
Spaghetti And Salmon In Orange Ginger Sauce step by step
- Put all ingredient onto a non stick pan,Pound or finely grated ginger,mix orange juice, light soy sauce and cornstarch with optional add on my extra tips ****(sunsquick orange concerntrated) for a sweeter and nice orangy colour ) simmer for 5 minutes till almost thicken then off heat and,set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341966-orange-ginger-sauce.
- Season salmon belly or salmon fillet with salt then broil it for 20 to 25 minutes on both side till its crispy and cooked.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and spaghetti and simmer for full 8 minutes then drain and set aside.
- SERVING OPTION FOR VEGAN,,, SPAGHETTI WITH ORANGE GINGER SAUCE AND FRESH CORIANDER LEAF AND DASH OF LEMON JUICE.
- SERVING OPTION FOR SALMON LOVER ,,,,SPAGHETTI AND SALMON BELLY TOP ORANGE GINGER SAUCE TOP CORIANDER LEAF AND DASH OF LEMON JUICE.
- BELOW ARE FEW ORANGE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357238-fennel-and-orange-salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339890-baked-egg-and-cheese-in-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333948-beer-batter-prawn-with-sauce-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363197-salmon-with-orange-and-dried-apricot-in-spicy-butter-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341966-orange-ginger-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333904-pork-chop-in-orange-sauce.