Garlic n Parsley Creamy Potatoes. Drain potatoes and place them in a bowl add two teaspoons of oil& toss. In a non stick frypan add the remaining oil over medium heat. Add parsley, salt& pepper, mix well.
It's so flavorful with tons of garlic, Parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs. Potatoes are one of my favorite foods, and roasting them one of my favorite ways to cook them. This roast potato recipe is very simple, and shows you how to. You can cook Garlic n Parsley Creamy Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic n Parsley Creamy Potatoes
- Prepare 4 of lg. idaho potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cup milk.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsps. Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 of Pkg. Softened Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 of Tbsp. Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Tbsp. Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 dash of of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper, to taste.
Crispy diced potatoes tossed in melted butter, garlic, and parsley is the ultimate side dish. The trick to getting these potatoes super crispy is to boil them in salted water before pan-frying them. This does two things: It cooks the potatoes all the way through so they are perfectly tender, and it helps bring. Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
Garlic n Parsley Creamy Potatoes step by step
- Add cubed potatoes to a pot. Fill with water til just covering the potatoes. Bring to a boil, turn down heat and let simmer til potatoes are tender. Drain..
- Add drained potatoes back into pot. Add rest of ingredients to the pot with the potatoes. Use a potato masher n mash all ingredients together til smooth and well combined. Taste and season to preference. Enjoy!.
Place the potatoes and garlic into a large pot, and just cover with salted water. I cut back on the milk a little and added sour cream and butter and used dried parsley flakes instead of fresh but the potatoes were still very flavorful. These Garlic Potatoes with Parsley make a perfect side to any meal or as a great take-along to a potluck. Blushing Belle Little potatoes make this dish rich in fiber and potassium, with liver-boosting nutrition from lemon and parsley. Recipe for Garlic Parsley Potatoes- an easy side dish to prepare for a weeknight dinner.