Sooji and vermicelli mix halwa. Sooji halwa is often made in bulk on festive or religious occasions. If you want to make a large quantity, then there is a certain proportion you have to follow. When you keep the sooji for roasting in the ghee, at.
Mango vermicelli halwa – A delicious dessert made with mango and vermicelli,how to make mango and vermicelli halwa. Mango Vermicelli halwa is a delicious twist to the normal simple vermicelli. I have added some mango pulp to the cooked sweet vermicelli and it taste just awesome, Try this. You can cook Sooji and vermicelli mix halwa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sooji and vermicelli mix halwa
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sooji.
- Prepare 2 Bowls of Sugar or adjust your according to your taste.
- You need 1/2 Cup of roasted vermicelli.
- It’s 1 1/2 Bowl of Desi Ghee.
- It’s 3 1/2 Cups of milk or adjust accordingly.
- It’s as required of Roasted Nuts (Almonds) and grated coconut.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- You need as required of Garnishing: colour ful grated coconut, green cardamom.
- It’s as required of Roasted vermicelli and sooji.
Sooji Halwa is a traditional but popular dessert. Sooji Halwa is a traditional but popular dessert. Sooji Halwa is delicious and a welcome treat for guests. I have done this recipe a few years ago and now decided to do another version of Sooji Halwa with little twist, turning this into an exotic Halwa.
Sooji and vermicelli mix halwa step by step
- Switch on the gas place a Kadhai to it and add 1/2 bowl ghee and sooji fry them on ghee in a low flame for 5 to 6 mins till it's color changes..
- Note: All measurement should be on same Bowls or Cup.
- Then add vermicelli to it and again fry it for 2 to 3 mins then add sugar, grated coconut and again 1 bowl ghee and fry them for 4 mins add Cardamom powder and last add milk to it and flame should be little high and cook it for 2 to 3 mins and cover a lid and again in a low flame cook it for 5 more mins then switch off the flame. It's done garnish it..
Sooji Halwa or "Sooji Ka Halwa" is pudding made from semolina, ghee (clarified butter), sugar and water as the basic ingredients. You will notice that I have added milk in my recipe, though milk is optional, however addition of milk gives sooji halwa creamy texture, and helps in adding of saffron in. How to make Rava Sheera or sooji halwa with step by step photos. Sheera or sooji halwa, a sweet, but had as part of breakfast by seasoned Mumbaikars. Using warm milk is important as it will help the semolina cook faster.