Quinoa stuffed peppers. Full of fiber and protein and big on flavor! Bell peppers are stuffed and baked with quinoa, vegetables, and tomato sauce. Top with bubbling mozzarella cheese for a hearty and flavorful meal.
These Southwest Beef & Quinoa Stuffed Peppers make a hearty, healthy, protein packed meal that's amazingly delicious and quick and easy to prepare. This vegetarian quinoa stuffed peppers recipe is a colorful and delicious healthy dinner, full of Mediterranean flavors like lemon, parsley and feta. Stuffed peppers are one of those great one-dish meals that need a fair amount of prep, but result in a final dish with vegetables, protein, and starch all in one. You can cook Quinoa stuffed peppers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa stuffed peppers
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- It’s 2 cup of bag of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 4 tbs of taco seasoning or 1 packet.
- You need of Optional: cilantro, queso fresco crumbled cheese.
So to make the stuffed peppers, just saute up a package of the crumbles according to package directions. There's a common misconception that a veggie-filled meal won't do a good job of filling you up and keeping you. These cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Peppers take stuffed peppers to a whole new level! They're a healthy, protein-packed vegetarian meal!
Quinoa stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut tops off peppers, remove seeds. In a large pot bring water to a boil, cook peppers 10 minutes or until tender. Remove peppers from water and set aside..
- Boil 1 cup water, stir in 1/2 cup quinoa, reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook 10-15 minutes. Add 4 tbs or 1 packet taco seasoning, stir. Transfer to bowl.
- Mix quinoa, black beans, corn, rotel, and cheese, then stuff mixture into peppers.
- Bake on 350° for 20 minutes. Top with cheese cook 1 more minute or until cheese is melted..
- If using a convection oven bake on 300° for 15 minutes. Top with cheese, cook until cheese is melted..
These days our evenings are busy with homework and after school. These Enchilada Quinoa Stuffed Peppers are flavored with a quick homemade enchilada sauce and These Mexican-inspired peppers are stuffed with spiced quinoa, beans, corn, and shredded. We're making some Quinoa Stuffed Peppers a great plant based vegan dish that's full of flavor and nutrients, and pretty cheap to make. Keywords: quinoa stuffed bell peppers, stuffed bell peppers, crockpot stuffed peppers. Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum.