Mexican Casserole. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Mexican Casserole. This Healthy Mexican Casserole has roasted corn, roasted bell peppers, cheese, enchilada sauce, and corn tortillas.
Mexican Casserole Recipes That Will Win Over Everyone at Your Table. We've captured your favorite flavors in our cheesy, spice-packed Mexican casserole recipes. Our Mexican Casserole recipes are perfect for Cinco de Mayo or just a casual weeknight dinner. You can have Mexican Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole
- It’s 2-10 oz of cans mild rotel.
- You need 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1-15.5 oz of can chili beans.
- Prepare of Large bag of shredded cheese.
- You need of Large bag of cheesy doritos.
- Prepare 3 pounds of hamburger meat.
From cheesy enchiladas to classic King Ranch Chicken Casserole, our collection of Mexican. Mexican Casserole Recipe This light and healthy vegetarian Mexican casserole gets its great flavor from tons of fresh ingredients, like cilantro, plum tomatoes, lime juice, and jalapeño peppers. Mexican Cornbread Casserole is a filling meal. This south-of-the-border-inspired casserole is a great way to feed a family.
Mexican Casserole step by step
- Brown the ground beef.
- Drain the ground beef.
- Mix in soup, beans and rotel.
- In a large baking ban: line the bottom with crunched up desired amount of doritos.
- Add mixture ontop of doritos.
- Top with desired amount of shredded cheese (we use a lot).
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 for 45 mins.
I love to make Mexican Cornbread Casserole for when I want a hearty meal. Casseroles just never seem to get old to me. There are so many different things you can turn into a casserole. Mexican Chicken Casserole smothered in an easy sour cream, green chili cheese sauce. This Mexican Chicken Casserole Recipe is simple and delicious and loaded with chips, creamy chicken, salsa, beans, and cheese!