Homemade Spaghetti. Homemade Spaghetti: I make pasta from scratch every once in a while. It's easy to do, and the results are delicious. The process of pasta making is easier to show than to write about; so.
Just boil the pasta, and add the meat and sauce ingredients. Homemade Spaghetti-o's are featured in this FREE Two Week School Lunch Menu! Get two weeks of healthy meals to send with your kids to school or use it for your homeschool lunch menu! You can have Homemade Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Spaghetti
- It’s 2 cans of rotel.
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- You need 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare Half of a block of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of each parsley,oregeno,basil,salt,pepper,Italian.
Watch me make this easy homemade spaghetti sauce from start to finish! Last week I showed you the first step in making my homemade spaghetti sauce which was creating the "tomato gold"! Spaghetti is a staple at our house. The best spaghetti recipe starts with an amazing homemade spaghetti sauce.
Homemade Spaghetti step by step
- Brown meats and boil water for noodles,cube the Velveeta.
- Drain meats,add all ingredients and stir till melted,.
- Drain noodles and mix in sauce!.
This one has ground beef, sausage, and the perfect blend of seasonings. This homemade spaghetti sauce recipe is made with ingredients that you most likely already have in your pantry and will become a dinner staple! This is a must can here at our place. Having quarts of homegrown, homemade spaghetti sauce in the pantry is a sure way to pull off a quick, delicious. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.