Vermicelli Veg pulav No onion recipe.
You can have Vermicelli Veg pulav No onion recipe using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Veg pulav No onion recipe
- It’s 3 cup of vermicelli dry roasted.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of capsicum (cut lengthwise).
- You need 2 of tomatoes (remove seeds and cut lengthwise).
- It’s 3-4 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 3-4 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2-3 strings of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano seasoning (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes (optional).
Vermicelli Veg pulav No onion recipe step by step
- Dry roast the vermicelli. Take out and keep aside..
- Take oil in a pan, roast peanuts and take out. Boil corn simultaneously..
- In the same oil add mustard seed, curry leaves and cabbage. Roast and cook for a few minutes and then add capsicum, green chillies and tomatoes. Roast till they are some soft and gain some golden brown colour..
- Add golden boiled corns and again roast for a few minutes. Add vermicelli, salt, turmeric, red chillies and give this a nice mix..
- Add water and cook on a medium high flame. Cover the pan after 5-7 minutes and let it cook on low flame for another 5 minutes. Add green coriander and mix well..
- Take out in a bowl and serve with peanuts, and some sprinkle of oregano and chilli flakes. Add a curry patta leaf for decorating..
- More vegetables of your choice can be added as per taste and to add more nutritions. Else it just goes well with onion, tomatoes and green peas too..