Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder.
You can have Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder
- You need 2 of filets of raw cod (170 grams).
- You need 150 grams of potatoes (mashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese fermented black beans.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Beaten egg.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need of (for dredging).
- It’s to taste of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Lemon.
- Prepare of ●1 Tbsp white wine.
- You need of ●30 ml water.
- You need of ●1 Tbsp Shiitake powder.
Delicious Fish Cakes with Shiitake Powder instructions
- Boil the potatoes (or steam), peel, and roughly mash..
- Add the raw cod to a pan with ●, cover, and cook on medium until heated through, then break the fish into chunks. (Remove the skin and bones.).
- Combing the ingredients from steps 1. and 2. with the Chinese fermented black beans, oyster sauce, and salt, mix well, and shape into 7- to 8-centimeter rounds. Dredge in flour, egg, and bread crumbs to form a coating..
- Apply olive oil to the surface of the cakes from 3. with a brush or spray bottle, then bake in a 180-degree oven for 20 minutes..
- Raise the oven temperature to 220 degrees and bake for 5 more minutes, until golden brown..
- Garnish with lemon and enjoy..