Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie.
You can cook Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie
- It’s 3/4 cup of diced canned beets.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
- It’s 5 of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nut milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 of serving of vanilla plant-based protein powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare Dash of vanilla extract.
- You need Dash of sweetener of choice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need A few of raspberries (optional).
Discreet Beet Vegan GF Protein Smoothie step by step
- Rinse the beets under warm water to get some of the more flavorful juices off.
- Put beets, shredded carrots, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries and water into the blender and blend on extraction, or smoothie mode.
- Add ground flax seed, protein powder, and nut milk and blend with a dash of vanilla and sweetener to taste.
- Pour into a cup and drop maple syrup into it without mixing, adding optional raspberries, peanuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, honey, etc.