Portobello stuffed Eggless Beet Ravioli in Herb and Garlic Butter.
You can cook Portobello stuffed Eggless Beet Ravioli in Herb and Garlic Butter using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portobello stuffed Eggless Beet Ravioli in Herb and Garlic Butter
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of beet steamed.
- It’s 2 tbsps of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- It’s 6 tbsps of water hot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water warm.
- Prepare 2 of portobello mushrooms diced.
- It’s 1 of garlic butter stick Kerrygold herb and.
Portobello stuffed Eggless Beet Ravioli in Herb and Garlic Butter instructions
- Mix together chia seeds and hot water until thick..
- Blend together steamed beet, chia seed mixture, coconut oil and warm water until chia seeds are very fine and smooth..
- Make a well in the mound of flour and pour in blended mixture..
- Using a fork, gradually mix together flour and beet mixture. Be careful not to break well..
- When it is well incorporated, knead for 5 minutes..
- Wrap is plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 30 mins..
- Saute mushrooms in 1 tbsp herb and garlic butter while pasta dough is resting..
- Mince in processor..
- After 30 mins, divide dough into 4 equal parts..
- Roll out 2 parts in two similar squares..
- Using one square, dot with minced mushrooms..
- Cover with second piece of square..
- Using fingertips, seal between mushroom dots, slightly pressing out any air bubbles..
- Cut between dots to form small squares or use a round cookie cutter..
- Drop into rolling, boiling water for 5 minutes..
- While ravioli is boiling, melt 3 tbsp herb and garlic butter in a pan,.
- When ravioli is done, remove from water with a slotted spoon and place into pan with melted butter..
- Toss to coat and garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..