Honey Balsamic Wings 🍯.
You can cook Honey Balsamic Wings 🍯 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Balsamic Wings 🍯
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme (or use 3 1/2 tsp Italian spice mix).
Honey Balsamic Wings 🍯 instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 °F..
- Rinse wings..
- Separate wings at the joints and discard the tips. Set aside..
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add wings; stir to coat. Marinate wings for 3-4 hours or overnight. Stir once in a while..
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. This makes cleaning up less of a chore! Spray with cooking spray..
- Lay wings on the baking sheet in one layer and bake for 25 minutes, then remove from oven, turn them over and bake another 25 minutes until darkly browned, but not blackened) unless you like them that way)..