Chia Seed (kunun Tamba). Put on the tamarind on to boil. Add in some water (zaki zuba tsamiyarki ki tace ki dora a wuta ki kara ruwa). Chia seeds are the edible seeds of Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant in the sage family (Lamiaceae) native to central and southern Mexico.
Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica, which is related to the mint. Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans back in the day. They prized them for their ability to provide sustainable energy. You can cook Chia Seed (kunun Tamba) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia Seed (kunun Tamba)
- It’s 2 cups of garri.
- You need to taste of Tamarind.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s to taste of Sugar.
Chia seeds are most healthy, versatile considered to be superfoods belonging to the Mint family. Listed are the amazing chia Chia seed oil can also be an excellent replacement for your chemical-laden serum. Chia seed merupakan jenis biji-bijian kecil yang berasal dari tanaman Salvia hispanica L. Tanaman ini tumbuh di Meksiko dan Amerika Selatan.
Chia Seed (kunun Tamba) step by step
- See the ingredients(kayan hadi).
- Soak the tamarind for 15mnts (ki jiqa tsamiyarki tai minti 15).
- Put on the tamarind on to boil. Add in some water (zaki zuba tsamiyarki ki tace ki dora a wuta ki kara ruwa).
- Sieve the tamba (chia seed) flour and squeeze in the lemon. Add little water into a thick paste (ki matsa lemon tsaminki ki tace akan garin tamba ki kara ruwa ki juya anayinshi da kauri)..
- Pour in the boiled tamarind water unto the tamba (ki zuba kullinki a cikin tafashashshen ruwan tsamiyarki).
- Serve with or without sugar as desired (zaki shashi da sugar ko ba sugar duk akwai dadi da kara lafiya)..
- Suitable for diabetic patients because of its high fibre and low colostral (yana taimakawa me ciwon sugar, ko zazzabi ko rage kitse).
Namun sekarang ini, chia seed sudah banyak masuk ke Indonesia dan menjadi salah satu makanan organik favorit. Chia seeds have many uses and benefits due to their high nutrient content, and are great as an egg substitute, for making chia seed pudding, and more! Are Chia Seeds Good for You? They Are A Great Source of Protein. Do chia seeds really help promote weight loss?