Chicken Fettuccini. Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Chicken fettuccine. cooked fettuccini (water, semolina wheat flour, wheat gluten), skim milk, cooked white meat chicken, water, parmesan and asiago cheese blend (parmesan and asiago cheeses [cultured milk, salt. Prepare the chicken and keep it warm. You can have Chicken Fettuccini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fettuccini
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need Half of a block Velveeta cheese.
- It’s 2 stalk of celery.
- You need of Cream of celery soup.
- You need 16 oz of can rotel.
- Prepare of Noodles (I used fettuccini noodles).
- It’s Half of a Bell pepper.
You can use leftover chopped cooked chicken, or dice skinless, boneless chicken meat and saute in olive oil or butter a few minutes until cooked but still. Buy a chunk of good Parmesan, Romano, or asiago cheese. Shave it with a vegetable peeler for ultra-thin slices to shower over the pasta. Use linguine instead of fettuccini or sub in your favorite.
Chicken Fettuccini instructions
- Boil chicken, in separate pot boil noodles.
- Chop veggies and cheese as your boiling the noodles and chicken.
- When chicken is done shred with 2 forks..,mix noodles,chicken,veggies,cheese, rotel,and soup together..
- Place in oven safe pan and bake at 350 for 10-12 mins…
Fettuccine pasta and tenderized chicken tossed in a rich and creamy sauce make for the ultimate bowl of comfort. Get the complete recipe at Tasting Table. How to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: Start by bringing water to a boil in a large pot. Add a generous amount of salt to the water to season the pasta while it cooks. With three simple steps in our chicken alfredo recipe, you'll have a hearty din.