You can have Ziti All'Arrabbiata using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ziti All'Arrabbiata
- Prepare 16 oz of Ziti.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 30 oz of Diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 6 oz of Black olives, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
Ziti All'Arrabbiata instructions
- Cook Ziti to package directions..
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stirring frequently, cook garlic and red pepper until garlic is golden brown, about 3 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, olives, and basil..
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Combine hot pasta with sauce, toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with cheese. Enjoy!!!.