Larry's homemade Queso Dip. Homemade Queso Dip made without fake cheese. Who knew it was even possible. Do you love appetizers as much as I do?
This Mexican-style warm cheese dip is sure to score big at your next party, and while it's not quite as easy as just opening a. Queso dip is a classic party appetizer when served alongside tortilla chips. While you could just open a jar of store-bought cheese dip and microwave it, making your own from scratch will allow you to customize the flavor. You can have Larry's homemade Queso Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Larry's homemade Queso Dip
- Prepare 1 of large minced jalapeno pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel "med or hot".
- You need 1 lb of Velveeta.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of black bean and corn salsa.
- Prepare 2/3 lb of sausage or beef.
Queso dip typically features a Mexican twist. This thick & creamy homemade queso dip is perfect for dipping chips or using as nacho sauce. This creamy & flavorful homemade queso dip is the perfect party app. It's easy to make and even easier to devour!
Larry's homemade Queso Dip instructions
- In 2 quart sauce pan brown sausage or beef.
- Simmer sausage or beef on low for 10 minutes to build up needed greese.
- Add Velveeta to pan stirring constantly until melted.
- Stir in can of rotel and black bean and corn salsa.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- Poor in containers and enjoy.
Plus no processed cheese required. ? Smooth and creamy Homemade Queso Dip is easy to make and delicious! This guilt-free version will have you scooping and dipping this cheesy party Homemade Queso Dip is cheesy, spicy, and velvety smooth. It's simple to make and perfect for easy entertaining! Get out of the kitchen and join.