Cheesy baked ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cheesy Baked Ziti has both sausage and pepperoni for a comforting spice flavor with cooked ziti mixed together in marina sauce layered with mozzarella cheese and baked to perfection!
This delicious baked ziti recipe is made with plenty of sauce and cheese. Ricotta cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan make this a hearty, satisfying casserole and, if you use a. Three Cheese Baked Ziti that is bubbly and browned, extra creamy, extra saucy, and incredibly easy with NO RICOTTA! You can cook Cheesy baked ziti using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy baked ziti
- It’s 24 oz of hunts four cheese sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 lb of ziti pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe – Baked ziti loaded with pasta, marinara, cheese and beef that makes I love this baked ziti recipe, as well as baked ravioli, fettuccine alfredo, spaghetti bolognese and. Add the ziti mixture and cover with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and the remaining mozzarella. With a robustly flavored homemade tomato sauce (made with Italian sausage), ricotta and melty, bubbly mozzarella cheese, this is comfort food at its finest!
Cheesy baked ziti step by step
- Brown hamburger in frying pan.
- As hamburger is browning, boil water and cook the pasta.
- Drain pasta once cooked. Leave pasta in cauldron..
- Add the cream cheese and sauce In the same sauce pan used for cooking pasta. Mix ingredients together until all the cheese is blended in..
- Once blended add in the browned hamburger.
- Add in pasta.
- Spreaf half of the pasta mixture into a 13×9 in casserole pan. Sprinkle half the mozzarella on top..
- Layer the remaining pasta and then sprinkle remianing mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes. -enjoy!.
Baked until bubbly with spaghetti sauce, cheese, and sausage, this is a ziti with a lot of flavor. If you are serving the Baked Ziti on the same day that you are preparing it, you will want to bake it. Baked ziti is lasagna's delicious cousin and a long-time favorite comfort food. Because of the savory richness of the cheese, meat and sauce it's very filling and great for large. Baked Ziti is an American classic pasta bake made with a tomato based meat sauce People use different cheeses, some make it meatless, and everyone has different.