Grilled eggplant salad – salatet el raheb. Using a fork, prick eggplants all over. Grill the eggplants over the stove top or in the oven. Add the dressing to the salad bowl and combine all the ingredients; taste and adjust seasoning if needed and serve.
Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix the salad and serve. This is good with pita bread on the side. Baked eggplant, peeled and chopped, then tossed with a balsamic vinaigrette with basil and oregano. You can have Grilled eggplant salad – salatet el raheb using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled eggplant salad – salatet el raheb
- You need of large eggplants, equivalent to 1.5 kg.
- You need of large tomatoes, diced.
- It’s of medium onion, diced.
- It’s of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare of – For the dressing:.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
I went ahead and grilled a bundle of white asparagus with a bit of olive oil and added that to the bowl of eggplant. FULL RECIPE FOR GUIDED COOKING WITH VIDEO. Brush the eggplant and red onions with canola oil and arrange on the grill. Cook the eggplant until soft and grill the onions until they have a slight char.
Grilled eggplant salad – salatet el raheb instructions
- Using a fork, prick eggplants all over..
- Grill the eggplants over the stove top or in the oven. Turn them over continuously to make sure they are grilled from all sides. When they become soft, remove them from heat..
- Peel the eggplants and place the pulp in a bowl..
- Mash the pulp with a fork then add the tomato, onion and parsley. Mix well..
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together and pour it over the eggplant. Stir..
- Serve the eggplant salad cold with pita bread..
Combine eggplant, peppers and juices, tomatoes, scallions, parsley, cilantro, mint and garlic in large salad bowl, and toss to mix. This Mediterranean grilled eggplant salad is zesty and delicious! Serve it as a side dish, or as a vegetarian main dish over greens This Mediterranean grilled eggplant salad with yogurt immediately caught our eye. It's simple: grilled eggplant and tomatoes with a. The Lebanese salad, made easily with Al Wadi pulp of grilled eggplant.