Pizza sauce. He likes his pizza saucy and flavorful and that particular pie just didn't cut it. Moral of the story: there's no weak sauce allowed in our household. And this Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe ensures that!
I hope you enjoy this Pizza Sauce Recipe! Pizza sauce is great for a lot more than just pizzas! This super thick and rich sauce is my new go-to red sauce. You can create Pizza sauce by using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can cook that:
Ingredients of Pizza sauce
- You need 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste (6 ounce).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of red cooking wine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Use it for meatball subs, eggplant or chicken parmesan, or just for dipping breadsticks. it's. Tomato sauce for homemade pizzas is one of the all-time easiest DIY projects. It's made with just a few ingredients — canned tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and a drizzle of olive oil — and a quick blitz. This versatile tomato sauce recipe is a delicious homemade topping for pizza.
Pizza sauce instructions
- In sauce pan on medium heat, saute garlic in oil until golden brown..
- Add tomato paste, sugar, oregano, basil, water, wine, salt and pepper..
- Bring to boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes over low heat..
It can be used as a “Red” pizzas always have a tomato based sauce. Of course, you could buy one. Pizza sauces should be fun and are the perfect food to experiment with. For healthy eating the best pizza sauce recipe is a simple low fat tomato sauce, topped with vegetables and fish. Welcome to Pizza School, in which pizza-making amateur Gwen Ihnat learns the secrets from But a close second: Sauce.