Taleggio cheese, pear and thyme risotto. The Best Taleggio Cheese Recipes on Yummly I really like this radicchio and taleggio cheese risotto but I had never prepared it with Thermomix. Taleggio (IPA: [taˈleddʒo]) is a semisoft, washed-rind, smear-ripened Italian cheese that is named after Val Taleggio.
Risotto Topped With Taleggio Cheese And Thymeay The strong taste of risotto with gorgonzola cheese is softened by the sweet and juicy pear flavour and enriched with crunchy chopped walnuts. The fruit we used is Williams pear , but you can use the quality of the season, if you prefer. If you need more liquid, add hot water. You can have Taleggio cheese, pear and thyme risotto using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taleggio cheese, pear and thyme risotto
- It’s 350 g of risotto rice.
- Prepare 100 g of taleggio cheese or similar.
- Prepare 1 of pear.
- It’s of Few sprigs of thyme.
- It’s 1-1.2 litres of hot stock.
- It’s of Small chopped onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Glug of white wine.
Once the rice is tender, stir in salt and pepper to taste and mix well. Add the Taleggio, butter, and thyme and stir just until the cheese and butter have melted. Taleggio is a semi-soft, washed-rind cheese, made both commercially in the valleys and on small mountain farms. The washed rind is thin and moist and the color varies from rose to orange.
Taleggio cheese, pear and thyme risotto step by step
- Fry onion gently in olive oil. When softened, add rice and cook for about two minutes. Add wine and let it evaporate..
- Add about 3/4 of the stock. Simmer gently. Chop the cheese and peel and chop the pear. Add to rice after about 10 minutes. Towards end of cooking time add thyme and check for salt. Should take about 20 mins in total.
- Add butter and stock if needed. Stir until creamy. Serve and enjoy 😀.
As it ages, it may develop a layer of white and grey mold, all very edible and adding to the character. The melting taleggio makes the rice supremely creamy, and adds a funky earthiness. Note that it's easiest to remove the rind and cut the cheese into cubes when it's straight-from-the-fridge cold, then let it come to room temperature as you. Risotto taleggio arancia e mandorle – Ricette veloci dopo lavoro After work quick recipes. Il "Risotto con crema di zucchine e gamberetti" è l'incontro di ingredienti che si amalgamano insieme creando un primo piatto semplicemente irresistibile.