You can cook Pumpkin Ravioli using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Ravioli
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water hot.
- You need Dash of salt of.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée (cook in hot water until very mushy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need Dash of nutmeg cinnamon salt pepper of , , and if you like..
- Prepare 2 tbsps of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour sifted.
- It’s 2 packs of Carnation milk heavy cream or ..
- You need pinch of salt black pepper of and if you like.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Pumpkin Ravioli instructions
- Combine ingredients well, dough should be smooth, not sticky..
- Shape into a disc and wrap with plastic wrap..
- Let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour before using. Makes 18 raviolis depending on how thin you roll out the dough. I like mine very thin..
- Mix together well, ensure it is not watery..
- Heat up the butter and cook for 2 minutes on low heat..
- Add flour gradually, stirring constantly..
- Add carnation milk or heavy cream..
- Add pinch of salt and cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally..
- When it begins to thicken, add Parmesan cheese and stir until smooth..