Creamy chicken bake. Delicious Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake – A Simple And Delicious Dinner Recipe That Includes Swiss And Parmesan Cheeses And Baked To Perfection. Today on Greg's Kitchen l show you how l like to throw together my chicken and bacon potato bake. I hope you enjoy the show!
It's not my favorite because it's so simple to make…it's just so darn good! Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes. My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! You can have Creamy chicken bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken bake
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/3 can of progresso tomato basil soup.
- You need 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole wheat rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk, i used 2%.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt and basil to season chicken.
- You need 1 of sargento wheat crackers smashed up and mixed with melted butter to top casserole.
Chicken in gravy is topped by stuffing mix and baked for a creamy casserole. Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. Try this deliciously creamy chicken, potato and green bean casserole. This creamy chicken spinach bake makes the perfect dinner entree!
Creamy chicken bake step by step
- Cook pasta according to instructions and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400. Chop chicken into small cubes and season. I used garlic salt, black peppercorns, sea salt, and fresh basil..
- In a small sauce pan on low, mix together soup,milk,cream cheese and sour cream..
- Place chicken in baking dish and then top with frozen broccoli. Pour sauce mixture on top evenly. And sprinkle the top layer with a handful of cheddar cheese. No bake that baby for 15 minutes. Pasta will be added soon.. I didn't forget! ?.
- While this is baking melt some butter. I used smart balance, about 2 tablespoons. And then smashed up 8 crackers and mixed them together. (This will go on top last ten minutes).
- After 15 minutes stir up that casserole, add ur pasta and then stir it again! Now give it a huge hand full of cheddar to top it and bake another 10minutes..
- Top it with ur cracker crumbles bake 10 more minutes. And enjoy!!!.
One of the EASIEST chicken recipes because it's all prepped and baked in one pan! This recipe came from an estate sale. How To Make Baked Creamy Chicken Flautas With Guacamole. Saute the sauteables: In a medium size skillet heat the olive oil. Kids love any kind of food that they can hold in their hands.