Oatmeal protein bar treats. These easy No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bars solve the persistent challenge of finding a healthy snack you can take with you anywhere. Want to make your oatmeal even healthier? I guess I'm rubbing off on you… 😉 I wanted to dedicate a full post to protein oatmeal because if oatmeal.
Protein Bites Protein Snacks Healthy Energy Bites Oatmeal Energy Bites Peanut Butter Energy Bites High Protein Diet Snacks Healthy Oat Bars Banana Oat Energy Bites. Energy bars are so great for a quick, convenient, on-the-go breakfast or snack, but how do we know what's REALLY in them? These oat-and-peanut butter bar cookies feature chia seeds and protein powder. You can cook Oatmeal protein bar treats using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal protein bar treats
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1.5 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 28 g of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 scoops of protein powder (I used bobs red milk whey protein).
She then asked if I could make it a cookie so it felt more like a treat. I made them with applesauce added about. Have you ever ordered an ice-cream-topped hot cookie at a restaurant? Check out these chocolate oat protein bars full of satiating oats and slow releasing casein.
Oatmeal protein bar treats instructions
- Mix the wet ingredients together till they become one (in marriage).
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Dump the wet to the dry, and you know the drill. Mix it up!.
- Flatten it all in an 8×8” pan (if you have one) and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Press the popping Merries down with a spoon so that you get a flat surface..
- Put it in the freezer for ~30 mins until they harden. Ready to eat after that!.
Honey Oat Peanut Butter Protein Bars Recipes. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Protein Balls [Clean, Vegan, Gluten-free]…and a Dash of Cinnamon. Author: Brittany at I Love Vegan. In a medium sized bowl, mix together oats, dried fruit, nuts, hemp hearts, and soy protein isolate, set aside. Use a blender to blend together until smooth: banana, brown rice syrup, non dairy milk, dates.