Crock pot chicken taco soup. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. How To Freeze Chicken Taco Chili. Take chicken out and shred with two forks.
The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. Dump it into your crock pot, set it and forget it! You can have Crock pot chicken taco soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken taco soup
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- You need 2 cans of pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
That's how easy this flavor-packed Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is! Lynn demonstrates how to make Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Taco Soup. Creamy Taco Soup Recipe is so hearty and delicious! If you love this, make sure to try Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers Soup Recipe or Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe.
Crock pot chicken taco soup step by step
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Add rotel and diced tomatoes.
- Add taco and ranch seasoning.
- Open and drain beans.
- Add beans and bay leaves.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
- Once cooked stir and break up chicken..
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
- Can garnish with sour cream and cheese.
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe is the absolute best comfort food and it is so simple to make in the slow cooker. This Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe includes all the most flavorful ingredients. This is an easy crockpot taco soup made with lean ground beef or ground turkey. Canned beans and the slow cooker make this soup a snap to prepare and cook. Feel free to replace the kidney beans or black beans with pinto beans or great northern beans.