Protein Energy Balls. These healthy, protein-packed energy balls recipes make the perfect snack all week long! Whether you call this amazing snack energy bites, protein balls, or energy balls, we hope you love them just. Protein balls, energy bites, just "balls".. .
This simple and healthy no-bake oatmeal protein energy balls recipe is perfect for easy snacking With rolled oats, protein powder, peanut butter and a touch of honey, these energy balls will keep. These energy balls are an awesome snack! They have a great balance of quick energy fuel, protein from the nuts, powdered milk, fiber, slow-burning carbs from the flour, oats, and wheat germ, and. You can have Protein Energy Balls using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein Energy Balls
- You need 2/3 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flax seeds coursely ground.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips semi-sweet or dark.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 scoop of Vanilla protein powder (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Almond milk unsweetened and unflavoured.
- It’s Dash of salt.
Protein Snacks Protein Pancakes Vegan Protein Bites Date Protein Balls Healthy Protein Balls Healthy Salty. Protein balls make delicious, handy snacks to eat on-the-go. Struggle to keep your hands off the office biscuit tin. These energy balls are the perfect little boosts of energy.
Protein Energy Balls step by step
- In a large bowl mix together all the above ingredients until well combined. Use your hands to mix and work the dough..
- Combine until it comes together and almost holds..
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls using your hands..
- Place in a container and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat..
These balls are loaded with nutrients to keep you focused and going strong no matter what life throws at you. Energy ball, energy bites, protein balls, donut holes — whatever you call those wee orbs of delicious goodness — we've got you covered with ALL the energy ball recipes. I love these little energy bites because they are easy to make with simply pantry ingredients that I almost always have on hand. They are super easy to mix up and roll into cute little energy balls. No bake healthy protein peanut butter energy bites that taste like peanut butter cookie dough.