Protein bites. Protein packed peanut butter energy bites with amazing chewy texture. Loaded with nutritious ingredients like flaxseed, chia seeds, coconut, and oats. See more ideas about Protein bites, Snacks, Food.
Obviously, the number one criteria for protein bites or bars is that they need to be chocka with protein. They also need to taste great and not have that chewy-chalky texture that makes your mouth feel dry. Protein bars can be chalky, taste like cardboard, or have no taste at all. You can have Protein bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Protein bites
- It’s 1 C of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 C of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 C of honey.
- It’s 1/4 C of chocolate chip minis.
- Prepare 1/2 C of ground flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of protein powder (I used nutrisystem).
That's why homemade energy bites are the answer. These gluten-free energy bites taste just like dried cranberry oatmeal cookies. Protein balls or protein bites are portable bite-sized snacks that you roll into balls. They are super easy to make with simple pantry ingredients.
Protein bites step by step
- For the sticky stuff, I sprayed the measuring cup with PAM cooking spray so it would slide right out..
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chip minis..
- Mix well. Add chips last so they stay whole..
- Scoop out with a small spoon to make balls..
- Roll into silver dollar size balls..
- Place on wax paper..
- Eat now or do what we did. Refrigerate over night and enjoy as snack later..
Most protein ball recipes call for oats, nut or seed butter. Protein balls, energy bites, just "balls".. . I'm sure there are even more out there. No matter what you call them, one thing is for sure: they are one of the best snacks to have on hand for easy. Read this Protein Bites review to learn These crisps are actually called Protein 'Bites' and are made by a company called Protein.