Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs.
You can have Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs
- It’s 1 box of Buccatini.
- You need 1 of Pasta sauce ( I used vodka sauce).
- It’s 1 can of Hunts fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 10 of Turkey meatballs ( I used frozen precooked ).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shaved Parmesan cheese.
Bucatini With Turkey Meatballs step by step
- In a large stockpot bring water to a boil add a big handful of salt for flavor and cook the Bucatini 7-9 minutes or until desired doneness..
- While bucatini is cooking combine all remaining ingredients into a sauce pan. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes..
- Drain pasta and combine with sauce , lightly toss and serve..