Venison Chili Pasta. The Best Venison Pasta Recipes on Yummly Pasta With Venison And Wine, Venison Pasta Pizza Bake, Venison Bolognese. Venison Pasta Pizza BakeFinding sanity in our crazy life.
We used ground venison for this recipe and it was perfect. It was a great tasting chili. If venison is not available, substitute ground sirloin. You can have Venison Chili Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Venison Chili Pasta
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 pounds of ground venison (can sub ground turkey or beef).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of flour (can be gluten free).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 cans of Bushs Chili beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel (or diced tomatoes).
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 12 oz of box of macaroni elbows (can be gluten free).
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion (diced).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced or chopped).
- It’s of Brown sugar and Siracha sauce (to taste).
Garnish with reduced-fat sour cream and/or reduced-fat shredded cheddar, if desired. Tips on cooking venison as well as delicious recipes for serving red deer loin meat with a variety of pastas and sometimes less than conventional pasta sauces and accompaniments. Looking for the perfect venison chili recipe? No Frills, No Heat Venison Chili.
Venison Chili Pasta step by step
- Add oil to a large skillet or pot and turn heat to medium high..
- Add venison, onion and garlic to the pot and brown thoroughly. Break up the meat as it browns into small pieces..
- Add the flour and chili powder. Stir into mixture..
- Add the Rotel, tomato sauce, chicken stock, chili beans and corn. Stir for several minutes to mix well. Keep stirring until it reaches a slow boil..
- Add the macaroni noodles and continue stirring until reaching a boil again. At this point, reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer for 13-15 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- When pasta is tender, add cheese and stir in till melted..
- Possible garnishes: Sour cream, Chives, Cilantro, Chopped green onions, Jalapeños, Parsley, Scallions, Tortilla strips.
Being from Texas, I personally think it's a crime to make chili without chilies. This Slow Cooker Venison Chili is my favorite way to use up venison! I use three different types of peppers; jalapeño, Anaheim, and yellow bell pepper. It is just the right amount of heat! This Hearty Venison Chili (Venison Chilli) is the PERFECT easy chilli to serve when the nights are cold and you want a warming and comforting one-pot meal.