Baked Ziti. Baked Ziti – classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake…. It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese.
Lasagna and baked ziti share a lot of the same ingredients, but I find that baked ziti is a lot easier to throw together and serve. The best recipe for baked ziti casserole. Baked Ziti is an easy weeknight pasta dish! You can cook Baked Ziti using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti
- It’s 1 packages of Ziti.
- It’s 3 cup of Sauce.
- Prepare 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need 3 tbsp of Grated parm cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Tender ziti noodles, a zesty meat sauce and delicious creamy ricotta are layered in a casserole dish, topped with cheese and baked until bubbly. Baked ziti is a simple casserole made with a zesty meat sauce, tender pasta, creamy ricotta, and mozzarella cheese. Typically, the pasta is cooked separately while the meat sauce is being prepared. This Baked Ziti is a classic Italian-American comfort food!
Baked Ziti instructions
- Cook pasta.
- In large bowl, stir together pasta, sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese..
- In small bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to large bowl.
- Put into glass baking dish and cover with sauce, parm, and other cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 30 mins.
It's easy to make, perfect for a weeknight meal or a special occasion. Tender pieces of ziti noodles, delicious meat sauce. This baked ziti recipe is layers of pasta with meat sauce and three types of cheese, all cooked together to golden brown perfection. A hearty dinner option that's perfect for feeding a crowd! A saucy, cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe!